Pre-treatment Addiction Consultation
When it becomes apparent that someone you love or someone you work with has been adversely impacted by their unhealthy relationship with alcohol and/or drugs, knowing where to begin to find guidance and support can be a daunting task. At Recovery Care Partner, we want our clients to make an informed decision before engaging with any of our services. We gladly provide up to a free 60-minute addiction recovery services and consultation for our prospective clients so that they can make an informed decision about whether or not our support is appropriate for their circumstance. Beyond the initial complimentary 60-minute conversation, we offer addiction consulting services at an hourly rate.
Recovery Care Partner intervention and addiction recovery services are guaranteed to be loving and compassionate.
We are clear, firm, and professional, because the life-threatening circumstances of alcoholism/addiction require it.
We will never resort to the bullying and dramatics that some publicized interventions portray.
- We will prepare in such a way that will increase the chance of your loved one accepting help.
- We will recommend a type and level of care that maximizes your loved one’s chance for sustainable recovery.
- We will be an on-going resource for you and your family as you heal.
- How do I explain where I’ve been for an extended period of time?
- My spouse thinks I should be cured and does not want to go to Al-Anon.
- My kids don’t trust me.
- My spouse doesn’t trust me.
- My friends from treatment are relapsing all over the place.
- How do I know if I’m ready to go back to work?
- There are not enough hours in the day to pay attention to both my recovery and my life.
- Everyone was so concerned about me before I went away, but now no one seems to have time for me or my recovery.
- One drink, drug, interlude, or game won’t hurt because I’m sure I can handle it.
- I …
- can’t stop crying and I don’t know why.
- am angry ALL the time.
- feel overwhelmed much of the time.
- love meetings but can’t find time to get to the 90 in 90 I committed to.
- hate meetings and wonder if I really have to go to them.
- have feelings I’ve never had before.
- seem to be overly sensitive.
- feel anxious in circumstances I have never felt anxious in before.
- am realizing how numb I’ve been and hate feeling all these feelings.
- just want a break.
Recovery Care Monitoring
- may need to leave their inpatient treatment to attend a family or business obligation by ensuring they return to treatment in a healthy state.
- have a travel requirement as soon as they leave treatment and need a sober companion while establishing their recovery within the bounds of their travel schedule.
- are returning to an unsupportive environment for their recovery.
- live alone and need support and addiction recovery services to establish new and healthy habits in support of their recovery.
- 12-step meetings
- doctor’s appointments
- family functions
- social functions